how to flash mobile phone mi flash tool
Here are the general steps for flashing a Mi 8 lite Xiaomi device using Mi Flash Tool:
- Download and install Mi Flash Tool on your computer.
- Download the firmware Mi 8 lite for your device from the official website or any other reliable source.
- Turn off your device and put it into “Fastboot” mode by pressing the Volume Down and Power buttons simultaneously. And Test point
- Connect your device to your computer using a USB cable.
- Open Mi Flash Tool and select the firmware Mi 8 lite file you downloaded.
- Click on the “Refresh” button to ensure that the tool has detected your device.
- Click on the “Flash” button to begin the flashing process.
- Wait for the flashing process to complete. This may take several minutes.
- Once the flashing process is complete, your device will automatically reboot.
Note: Before flashing, it is recommended to take a backup of your device data, as flashing will erase all data from the device. Also, make sure to use the correct firmware for your device and use at your own risk.
Driver Install First
New mtk+qualcomm drivers: Download
XiaoMi Flash Qualcomm tool by GsmXr.com Download
File Name:Mi 8 Lite(Platina)_Mi_Acc_frp free file
File Size: 220KB
Mi 8 Lite(Platina)_Mi_Acc_frp_GsmXR.com: Download
MORE> All Model Mi Account FRP File: Download
Best Price Support via TeamViewer /All Mobile online flashing unlocking is available
How to mi flash tool
Mi Flash Tool is a software developed by Xiaomi Technology to flash the firmware on Xiaomi smartphones and tablets. It allows users to flash custom ROMs, official firmware updates, and kernels on their devices. It also allows users to back up and restore their device’s firmware and data. The tool supports the Windows operating system and can be downloaded from the official Xiaomi website
Mi 8 Lite mobile review
The Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite is a budget-friendly smartphone that offers a lot of features for its price point. It has a 6.26-inch display with a resolution of 1080 x 2280 pixels and is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 processor. The phone comes with 4 or 6GB of RAM and 64 or 128GB of internal storage. It also has a dual-lens rear camera with a 12MP primary sensor and a 5MP secondary sensor, as well as a 24MP front-facing camera. The battery is 3,350mAh and it runs on Xiaomi’s MIUI 9 based on Android 8.1. In general, the Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite offers good value for its price and is a good choice for those looking for a budget-friendly smartphone with decent specs.