how to flash Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G mobile phone mi flash tool
Here are the general steps for flashing a Xiaomi device using Mi Flash Tool:
- Download and install Mi Flash Tool on your computer.
- Download the firmware Mi max prime for your device from the official website or any other reliable source.
- Turn off your device and put it into “Fastboot” mode by pressing the Volume Down and Power buttons simultaneously. And Test point/Fastboot to edl
- Connect your device to your computer using a USB cable.
- Open Mi Flash Tool and select the firmware file you downloaded.
- Click on the “Refresh” button to ensure that the tool has detected your device.
- Click on the “Flash” button to begin the flashing process.
- Wait for the flashing process to complete. This may take several minutes.
- Once the flashing process is complete, your device will automatically reboot.
Note: Before flashing, it is recommended to take a backup of your device data, as flashing will erase all data from the device. Also, make sure to use the correct firmware for your device and use at your own risk.
Driver Install First
New mtk+qualcomm drivers: Download
Sp flash Mtk latest tool GsmXr.com Download
XiaoMi Flash Qualcomm tool by GsmXr.com Download
File Name: Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G (gauguin) Mi Account frp free file
File Size: 80kb
Redmi Note 9_Pro_5G_(gauguin)_Mi_Acc_frp_GsmXR.com: Download
MORE> All Model Mi Account FRP File: Download
Best Price Support via TeamViewer /All Mobile online flashing unlocking is available
How to mi flash tool
Mi Flash Tool is a software developed by Xiaomi Technology to flash the firmware on Xiaomi smartphones and tablets. It allows users to flash custom ROMs, official firmware updates, and kernels on their devices. It also allows users to back up and restore their device’s firmware and data. The tool supports the Windows operating system and can be downloaded from the official Xiaomi website
Redmi note 9 pro 5G mobile review
The Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G is a smartphone that was released by Xiaomi in November 2020. It comes with a 6.67-inch IPS LCD display with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels and a 120Hz refresh rate. The phone is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G 5G chipset and comes with either 6GB or 8GB of RAM and either 128GB or 256GB of internal storage.
The device features a quad-camera setup on the back, including a 108MP primary sensor, an 8MP ultra-wide sensor, a 2MP macro sensor, and a 2MP depth sensor. On the front, there is a 16MP camera for selfies and video calls.
The Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G comes with a 4,820mAh battery and supports 33W fast charging, which can charge the phone up to 100% in just 58 minutes. Other features include a side-mounted fingerprint sensor, NFC, Bluetooth 5.1, and Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac.
Overall, the Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G is a well-rounded mid-range smartphone that offers 5G connectivity, a high refresh rate display, powerful cameras, and fast charging at an affordable price.