How to flash POCO X4 Pro 5G mobile phone mi flash tool
Here are the general steps for flashing a Xiaomi device using Mi Flash Tool:
- Download and install Mi Flash Tool on your computer.
- Download the firmware Mi max prime for your device from the official website or any other reliable source.
- Turn off your device and put it into “Fastboot” mode by pressing the Volume Down and Power buttons simultaneously. And Test point/Fastboot to edl
- Connect your device to your computer using a USB cable.
- Open Mi Flash Tool and select the firmware file you downloaded.
- Click on the “Refresh” button to ensure that the tool has detected your device.
- Click on the “Flash” button to begin the flashing process.
- Wait for the flashing process to complete. This may take several minutes.
- Once the flashing process is complete, your device will automatically reboot.
Note: Before flashing, it is recommended to take a backup of your device data, as flashing will erase all data from the device. Also, make sure to use the correct firmware for your device and use at your own risk.
Driver Install First
New mtk+qualcomm drivers: Download
Sp flash Mtk latest tool GsmXr.com Download
XiaoMi Flash Qualcomm tool by GsmXr.com Download
File Name: POCO X4 Pro 5G (VEUX+PEUX) Mi Account frp free file
File Size: 3GB
Tested file 100% working mi acount frp
POCO X4 Pro 5G (VEUX+PEUX)_Mi_Acc_frp_GsmXR.com: Download
MORE> All Model Mi Account FRP File: Download
Best Price Support via TeamViewer /All Mobile online flashing unlocking is available
POCO X4 Pro 5G Review
The POCO X4 Pro 5G is a smartphone model released by POCO, a sub-brand of Xiaomi, in March 2022. It features a 6.67-inch Full HD+ (2400 x 1080 pixels) IPS LCD display with a 120Hz refresh rate and Gorilla Glass Victus protection.
Under the hood, the POCO X4 Pro 5G is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 chipset with 5G connectivity, along with up to 8GB of RAM and up to 256GB of UFS 3.1 storage. It also comes with a large 5,160mAh battery with support for 67W fast charging.
The POCO X4 Pro 5G sports a quad-camera setup on the back, including a 64-megapixel primary sensor, an 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle lens, a 5-megapixel macro lens, and a 2-megapixel depth sensor. On the front, it has a 20-megapixel selfie camera housed in a punch-hole cutout.
Other features of the POCO X4 Pro 5G include dual stereo speakers, a side-mounted fingerprint sensor, NFC, and an IR blaster. It runs on MIUI 13 based on Android 12 out of the box.